(1) A description of the certificate holders maintenance organization, when the certificate holder has such an organization.
(2) A list of those persons with whom the certificate holder has arranged for performance of inspections under this part. The list shall include the persons' names and addresses.
(3) The inspection programs required by §125.247 of this part to be followed in the performance of inspections under this part including—
(i) The method of performing routine and nonroutine inspections (other than required inspections);
(ii) The designation of the items that must be inspected (required inspections), including at least those which if improperly accomplished could result in a failure, malfunction, or defect endangering the safe operation of the airplane;
(iii) The method of performing required inspections;
(iv) Procedures for the inspection of work performed under previously required inspection findings (“buy-back procedures”);
(v) Procedures, standards, and limits necessary for required inspections and acceptance or rejection of the items required to be inspected;
(vi) Instructions to prevent any person who performs any item of work from performing any required inspection of that work; and
(vii) Procedures to ensure that work interruptions do not adversely affect required inspections and to ensure required inspections are properly completed before the airplane is released to service.
(b) In addition, each certificate holder's manual shall contain a suitable system which may include a coded system that provides for the retention of the following:
(1) A description (or reference to data acceptable to the Administrator) of the work performed.
(2) The name of the person performing the work and the person's certificate type and number.
(3) The name of the person approving the work and the person's certificate type and number.