(1) The date the student was enrolled in the approved course;
(2) A chronological log of the student's course attendance, subjects, and flight operations covered in the student's training, and the names and grades of any tests taken by the student; and
(3) The date the student graduated, terminated training, or transferred to another school.
(b) The records required to be maintained in a student's logbook will not suffice for the record required by paragraph (a) of this section.
(c) Whenever a student graduates, terminates training, or transfers to another school, the student's record must be certified to that effect by the chief instructor.
(d) The holder of a pilot school certificate or a provisional pilot school certificate must retain each student record required by this section for at least 1 year from the date that the student:
(1) Graduates from the course to which the record pertains;
(2) Terminates enrollment in the course to which the record pertains; or
(3) Transfers to another school.
(e) The holder of a pilot school certificate or a provisional pilot school certificate must make a copy of the student's training record available upon request by the student.
[Doc. No. 25910, 62 FR 16347, Apr. 4, 1997; Amdt. 141–9, 62 FR 40908, July 30, 1997]