(a) Must immediately provide the FAA Flight Standards District Office that has jurisdiction over the area in which the school is located with written notification of the change;
(b) May conduct training without a chief instructor for that training course for a period not to exceed 60 days while awaiting the designation and approval of another chief instructor;
(c) May, for a period not to exceed 60 days, have the stage checks and end-of-course tests administered by:
(1) The training course's assistant chief instructor, if one has been designated;
(2) The training course's check instructor, if one has been designated;
(3) An FAA inspector; or
(4) An examiner.
(d) Must, after 60 days without a chief instructor, cease operations and surrender its certificate to the Administrator; and
(e) May have its certificate reinstated, upon:
(1) Designating and approving another chief instructor;
(2) Showing it meets the requirements of §141.27(a)(2) of this part; and
(3) Applying for reinstatement on a form and in a manner prescribed by the Administrator.