(1) A repair station manual acceptable to the FAA as required by §145.207;
(2) A quality control manual acceptable to the FAA as required by §145.211(c);
(3) A list by type, make, or model, as appropriate, of each article for which the application is made;
(4) An organizational chart of the repair station and the names and titles of managing and supervisory personnel;
(5) A description of the housing and facilities, including the physical address, in accordance with §145.103;
(6) A list of the maintenance functions, for approval by the FAA, to be performed for the repair station under contract by another person in accordance with §145.217; and
(7) A training program for approval by the FAA in accordance with §145.163.
(b) The equipment, personnel, technical data, and housing and facilities required for the certificate and rating, or for an additional rating must be in place for inspection at the time of certification or rating approval by the FAA. An applicant may meet the equipment requirement of this paragraph if the applicant has a contract acceptable to the FAA with another person to make the equipment available to the applicant at the time of certification and at any time that it is necessary when the relevant work is being performed by the repair station.
(c) In addition to meeting the other applicable requirements for a repair station certificate and rating, an applicant for a repair station certificate and rating located outside the United States must meet the following requirements:
(1) The applicant must show that the repair station certificate and/or rating is necessary for maintaining or altering the following:
(i) U.S.-registered aircraft and articles for use on U.S.-registered aircraft, or
(ii) Foreign-registered aircraft operated under the provisions of part 121 or part 135, and articles for use on these aircraft.
(2) The applicant must show that the fee prescribed by the FAA has been paid.
(d) An application for an additional rating, amended repair station certificate, or renewal of a repair station certificate must be made in a format acceptable to the FAA. The application must include only that information necessary to substantiate the change or renewal of the certificate.