(1) Mowing and fertilizing of turfed areas;
(2) Trimming and replacing of land- scaping material;
(3) Cleaning of drainage systems including ditches, pipes, catch basins, and replacing and restoring eroded areas, except when caused by act of God or improper design;
(4) Painting of buildings (inside and outside) and replacement of damaged items normally anticipated;
(5) Repairing and replacing burned out or broken fixtures and cables, unless major reconstruction is needed;
(6) Paving repairs in localized areas, except where the size of the work is such that it constitutes a major repair item or is part of a reconstruction project; and
(7) Refilling joints and resealing surface of pavements.
(b) Repair includes any work not included in paragraph (a) of this section that is necessary to restore existing airport facilities to good condition or preserve them in good condition.