(b) A designation made under this subpart terminates:
(1) Upon the written request of the representative;
(2) Upon the written request of the employer in any case in which the recommendation of the employer is required for the designation;
(3) Upon the representative being separated from the employment of the employer who recommended him or her for certification;
(4) Upon a finding by the Administrator that the representative has not properly performed his or her duties under the designation;
(5) Upon the assistance of the representative being no longer needed by the Administrator; or
(6) For any reason the Administrator considers appropriate.
[Doc. No. FAA–2007–27812, 73 FR 43066, July 24, 2008]