(1) Any records generated and maintained while holding a previous delegation under subpart J or M of part 21, or SFAR 36 of this chapter.
(2) For any approval or certificate issued by an ODA Unit member (except those airworthiness certificates and approvals not issued in support of type design approval projects):
(i) The application and data required to be submitted under this chapter to obtain the certificate or approval; and
(ii) The data and records documenting the ODA Unit member's approval or determination of compliance.
(3) A list of the products, components, parts, or appliances for which ODA Unit members have issued a certificate or approval.
(4) The names, responsibilities, qualifications and example signature of each member of the ODA Unit who performs an authorized function.
(5) A copy of each manual approved or accepted by the ODA Unit, including all historical changes.
(6) Training records for ODA Unit members and ODA administrators.
(7) Any other records specified in the ODA Holder's procedures manual.
(8) The procedures manual required under §183.53 of this part, including all changes.
(b) Each ODA Holder must ensure that the following are maintained for five years:
(1) A record of each periodic audit and any corrective actions resulting from them; and
(2) A record of any reported service difficulties associated with approvals or certificates issued by an ODA Unit member.
(c) For airworthiness certificates and approvals not issued in support of a type design approval project, each ODA Holder must ensure the following are maintained for two years;
(1) The application and data required to be submitted under this chapter to obtain the certificate or approval; and
(2) The data and records documenting the ODA Unit member's approval or determination of compliance.
(d) For all records required by this section to be maintained, each ODA Holder must:
(1) Ensure that the records and data are available to the Administrator for inspection at any time;
(2) Submit all records and data to the Administrator upon surrender or termination of the authorization.
(e) Each ODA Holder must compile and submit any report required by the Administrator to exercise his supervision of the ODA Holder.