(a) To obtain, under the delegation option authorization, a type certificate for a new product or an amended type certificate, the manufacturer must submit to the Administrator—
(1) An application for a type certificate (FAA Form 312);
(2) A statement listing the airworthiness requirements of this chapter (by part number and effective date) that the manufacturer considers applicable;
(3) After determining that the type design meets the applicable requirements, a statement certifying that this determination has been made;
(4) After placing the required technical data and type inspection report in the technical data file required by §21.293(a)(1)(i), a statement certifying that this has been done;
(5) A proposed type certificate data sheet; and
(6) An Aircraft Flight Manual (if required) or a summary of required operating limitations and other information necessary for safe operation of the product.