(1) The repair station certificate number held by the repair station applicant, and the current ratings covered by the certificate;
(2) The air carrier or commercial operator operating certificate number held by the air carrier or commercial operator applicant, and the products it may operate and maintain under the certificate;
(3) A statement by the manufacturer applicant of the products for which he holds the type certificate;
(4) The names, signatures, and titles of the persons for whom authorization to issue supplemental type certificates or experimental certificates, or amend airworthiness certificates, is requested; and
(5) A description of the applicant's facilities, and of the staff with which compliance with §21.439(a)(4) is to be shown.
(b) After November 14, 2006, the Administrator will no longer accept applications for a Designated Alteration Station authorization.
(c) After November 14, 2009, no person may perform any function contained in a Designated Alteration Station authorization issued under this subpart.
[Amdt. No. 21–86, 70 FR 59946, Oct. 13, 2005]