(1) Copy, or intentionally remove, a written test under this part;
(2) Give to another, or receive from another, any part or copy of that test;
(3) Give help on that test to, or receive help on that test from, any person during the period that test is being given.
(4) Take any part of that test in behalf of another person;
(5) Use any material or aid during the period that test is being given; or
(6) Intentionally cause, assist, or participate in any act prohibited by this paragraph.
(b) No person who commits an act prohibited by paragraph (a) of this section is eligible for any airman or ground instructor certificate or rating under this chapter for a period of 1 year after the date of that act. In addition, the commission of that act is a basis for suspending or revoking any airman or ground instructor certificate or rating held by that person.
[Doc. No. 4086, 30 FR 2196, Feb. 18, 1965]