(b) A proposal for a consent order submitted to the official who issued the notice under this section must include—
(1) A proposed order of compliance;
(2) An admission of all jurisdictional facts;
(3) An express waiver of right to further procedural steps and of all rights to judicial review;
(4) An incorporation by reference of the notice and an acknowledgement that the notice may be used to construe the terms of the order of compliance; and
(5) If the issuance of a consent order has been agreed upon after the filing of a request for hearing in accordance with Subpart D of this part, the proposal for a consent order shall include a request to be filed with the Hearing Officer withdrawing the request for a hearing and requesting that the case be dismissed.