(1) No slope from the edge of the full-strength surfaces downward to the existing terrain must be steeper than 2:1.
(2) The full-strength surfaces must have adequate crown or grade to assure sufficient drainage to prevent ponding.
(3) The full-strength surfaces must be adequately compacted and sufficiently stable to prevent rutting by aircraft or the loosening or build-up of surface material, which could impair directional control of aircraft or drainage.
(4) The full-strength surfaces must have no holes or depressions that exceed 3 inches in depth and are of a breadth capable of impairing directional control or causing damage to an aircraft.
(5) Debris and foreign objects must be promptly removed from the surface.
(b) FAA Advisory Circulars contain methods and procedures for the maintenance and configuration of unpaved areas that are acceptable to the Administrator.