(1) For each product for which it has issued an STC under this subpart, a technical data file that includes any data and amendments thereto (including drawings, photographs, specifications, instructions, and reports) necessary for the STC;
(2) A list of products by make, model, manufacturer's serial number and, if applicable, any FAA identification, that have been altered under the DAS authorization; and
(3) A file of information from all available sources on alteration difficulties of products altered under the DAS authorization.
(b) The records prescribed in paragraph (a) of this section shall be—
(1) Made available by the DAS, upon the Administrator's request, for examination by the Administrator at any time; and
(2) In the case of the data file prescribed in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, identified by the DAS and sent to the Administrator as soon as the DAS no longer operates under this subpart.