Contact|RisingUp Home

Federal Aviation Regulations

Sec. 61.25 — Change of name.

(a) An application to change the name on a certificate issued under this part must be accompanied by the applicant's:

(1) Airman certificate; and

(2) A copy of the marriage license, court order, or other document verifying the name change.

(b) The documents in paragraph (a) of this section will be returned to the applicant after inspection.

[Doc. No. 25910, 62 FR 16298, Apr. 4, 1997, as amended by Amdt. 61–124, 74 FR 42548, Aug. 21, 2009]

NEXT: Sec. 61.27 - Voluntary surrender or exchange of certificate.
PREVIOUS: Sec. 61.23 - Medical certificates: Requirement and duration.

Search the FARS for