(1) Basic indoctrination ground training for newly hired crewmembers including instruction in at least the—
(i) Duties and responsibilities of crewmembers as applicable;
(ii) Appropriate provisions of this chapter;
(iii) Contents of the program manager's management specifications (not required for flight attendants); and
(iv) Appropriate portions of the program manager's operating manual.
(2) The initial and transition ground training in §§91.1101 and 91.1105, as applicable.
(3) Emergency training in §91.1083.
(b) Each training program must provide the initial and transition flight training in §91.1103, as applicable.
(c) Each training program must provide recurrent ground and flight training as provided in §91.1107.
(d) Upgrade training in §§91.1101 and 91.1103 for a particular type aircraft may be included in the training program for crewmembers who have qualified and served as second in command on that aircraft.
(e) In addition to initial, transition, upgrade and recurrent training, each training program must provide ground and flight training, instruction, and practice necessary to ensure that each crewmember—
(1) Remains adequately trained and currently proficient for each aircraft, crewmember position, and type of operation in which the crewmember serves; and
(2) Qualifies in new equipment, facilities, procedures, and techniques, including modifications to aircraft.